Are You Missing Out On Traffic From Your Acquisition Channels?
We'll make sure you're not losing out on traffic
Stop getting lost in Google Analytics and failing to get actionable insights.
We'll make a personalized, customized report for you to reveal trends in your acquisition sources.
- How your acquisition mix compares to our network of over 4000 sites with billions of pageviews
- Whether you're oversubscribed or undersubscribed to a particular acquisition channel
- Specific, actionable strategies to increase your traffic from specific acquisition channels
Analyze your acquisition
to access your data for analysis.
Our customers use Parse.ly every day to create and suceed with their content strategy. So should you.
How it works
- Authenticate: Authenticate your Google Analytics account. We don't share or sell your data. We don't even save it!
- Analyze: Our algorithms analyze your data, looking for trends in your traffic and acquisition patterns. This takes up to 48 hours.
- Execute: We'll visualize your acquisition data and compare it with our network. We'll prescribe proven strategies you can use today to boost your traffic.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is an acquisition analysis?
An acquisition analysis is when you look at your referrers and acquisition channels and identify areas of opportunity and growth.
- Who is Parse.ly?
We're Parse.ly! We're experts in anything and everything content analytics.
We help hundreds of companies with everything from content trends to content recommendation engines.Learn how the Parse.ly helps you win with content
- Can I share this report? How long do I have access?
When we email you the report, you can share the link with whoever you like. The link won't ever expire. If you want to re-run the report, fill out the form again.
- Once I know my traffic patterns, will you tell me what to do with this information?
We believe in actionable insights at Parse.ly. When we give you the numbers, we'll also suggest strategies you can use to increase your traffic.
- I'm having trouble authenticating Google Analytics.
The tool works best in Chrome without adblockers and not in incognito mode.
- What if I have more questions?